You can help people more than you think. We have more choice in what we do in life than we give ourselves credit for. If you want a positive life for you and your family and friends, for your country, create it! It’s never too late to change your ways. Some changes can be done easily and quickly, some take more time. The question is, how much do you want it?
To choose a life of helping or saving people, it doesn’t have to be direct. You don’t have to be a doctor to heal someone physically. You don’t have to be a religious leader to heal someone spiritually. All you have to do is spread positivity and good healthy thoughts and ideas. Show it in your actions and in your words. If you catch yourself being negative, just stop, admit it and adjust it.
What goes around comes around. What comes around goes around.
How can I help people?
Here are some things to consider if you want a safer, healthier life for the future of yourself, family and all human-kind:
- Does my work or daily habits benefit the people it touches?
- Does my work or daily habits hurt anyone directly or indirectly?
- What ONE change can I make right now for the better of the people around me.
- What long term goal can I set to move in a more positive direction?
- I can’t change the people around me, but I do influence them. Is that influence a positive one?
- People can’t change me, but they can influence me. Do I allow them to have a negative impact?
- Can I physically help someone near me?
- Can I offer someone assistance that will make their life easier or happier?
- Am I hurting someone?
The list can go on, but you probably get the idea.
Mi Casa Su Casa
Love thy neighbors. All of them. And their neighbors too. Wish for a positive influence for those you have difficulty feeling love for.
Here’s something important to me. Never wish ill on anyone, not even your enemy. If you follow this thought process, you will have less (or no) enemies! Those who come after you will be powerless, as it won’t affect you.
When you see or hear about someone doing something bad, wish that they find a way to better themselves. And think about how you can help provide that way to someone.
The more people that choose not to take a job that includes hurting someone (even if it feels justified), these effects will take place:
- More people doing helpful things in the world.
Staying busy helping people gives you less time to hold grudges or be angry. Persistence here also helps you realize the benefits of helping others.
- Less people hurting people in the world.
The less people hurting others (even with the intent of helping someone else), the less popular that idea becomes in the community and in the world.
Those people now become a positive contribution to society and make the world a better place. This gives them more confidence in themselves and therefore more happiness.
- More people helping people.
SMILES ARE CONTAGIOUS! Spread them like the future of humanity depends on it!
Find out about my newest paintings and posts!
Just sign up here to and I’ll let you know in my semi-weekly e-mail newsletter.